:: W4B photography's companion blog ::

:: W4B photography's companion blog ::


"I have been, and always shall be, your friend. Live long, and prosper... " - Spock

"Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever." - Lance Armstrong
:: welcome to W4B photography's companion blog :: My Main Page ::: Visit My Flickr PhotoBlog ::: Gmail Me! ::
[::..Some Fav's..::]
Get Firefox!
:: Environment Canada London Weather
www.flickr.com
work4bandwidth's photos More of work4bandwidth's photos
:: LanceArmstrong.com
:: Team Discovery
:: LAF.org
:: ProCycling
:: Cycling News
:: TourDe France
:: Gmail
:: Google.ca
:: Google News
:: Google Maps
:: MapQuest
:: Maps of London
:: CNN
:: BBC News
:: Sympatico Email
:: Hotmail
:: Yahoo Mail
:: Technorati
:: DNS-411.com
::www.80211hotspots.com
:: ThinkGeek.com
Dilbert Blog
:: Wired
:: Globe Technology
:: Dictionary.com
:: BabelFish Translator
:: / .
:: The Iceberg
:: Seti
:: TPS
:: MBAjungle
:: London Movie Listings
:: Honda SUVs
:: CAA London
:: San Diego Marine Museum
:: I,Cringley
:: Ontario Lottery Info
:: Mars Rovers JPL
[::..Some Blogs I read..::]
:: Happiness is a Choice
:: WWDN
:: WWdN: In Exile
:: Daily Source Code
:: All things Christie
:: The Scobleizer Weblog
:: Written Inc.
:: Thomas Hawk's Digital Connection
:: Flickr Nation
:: Flickr Blog
:: Flickr: London, Ont
:: Tips From the Top Floor
:: The Torontoist
:: GTA Bloggers
:: attu
:: Phainomena
:: Persephone
:: C'est What?
:: Daily Dose of Imagery
:: Heather's Marketing at Microsoft
:: John Porcaro
:: Halley's Comment
:: Joi Ito
:: Addicted to Digital Media
:: The Scripting News
:: iPodder.org
:: Doc Searls Weblog
:: William Gibson's Blog
:: Bacon and Eh's
:: BWG
:: Tokyo Calling
:: Kevin Rose
:: Sarah. Word
:: Alex Albrecht
:: Engadget
:: A View From Elsewhere
:: Channel Nine
:: Occupational Adventure
:: Matt Goyer
:: Around My Room
:: Jeremy Zawodny
:: Micro Persuasion
:: eclecticism
:: Boing Boing
:: Meta-Filter
:: Mike's List
:: Princess Joanna's Kingdom
:: The K Man
:: InstaPundit
:: Mike's Journal
:: Corporate Engagement
[::..Some Things I use..::]
:: Canon Cameras
:: SanDisk
:: London Honda
:: Honda Canada
:: Nike
:: Power Bar
:: G-Shock
:: Cat Eye
:: Rocky Mountain
:: Trek
:: Creative
:: Samsung
:: Logitech
[::..Other Things..::]
Listed on BlogsCanada
Blogarama
Listed on Blogwise


Terror Alert Level
Site Meter
[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 ::

My road course
I drove it last night to find out how far it is. 12.3km. I was surprised it was that far. And the loop around Fanshawe College is exactly 2km. So when I do a lap there in 5 mins that gives me a speed of 23.94kph - according to my rough math. Got to get an odometer for the bike. Yesterday was a rest day. Looking at the last posting, I realized that was a touch on the unrealistic side. I am going to try and cycle 4 days a week. Mainly so I don't hurt something. That's still 50km a week to start for the first couple of weeks or so. Which considering that I was doing zero before is a vast improvement!

I went for a ride just now before it started to rain. Only one lap around the College. But I was able to do it in 4:47. I thought I might be able to break 5:00 today (OK I was determined to!) and I went right through it! Its all in the head. And a bit of rain and cooler weather doesn't hurt either. 10km in 34mins.23 sec.

Yesterday's Stage on the TdF?
Lance is still in the hunt at 11 seconds overall behind the leader. His strategy is to have team USPS protect him from injury and keep him near the front of the peloton for the first couple of stages. It won't be till the mountains... Good stage yesterday. One French rider, Frederic Finot (Team Jean Delatour) lead for 199 of 204km in a clear break away and then didn't have it in him right at the end. The main group passed him and then it was the sprinters that launched to the end - photo finish style. Bradley McGee, an Australian, still wears the Yellow for best overall time.

Toughest thing about the web? I want to know what happened with Lance on the Tour today. But if I look then there is no excitement in watching later.... boourns. For those of you who can't wait here are the stage reports on lancearmstrong.com. And I have added a link to Lance's site to the left.


Yay!
Way to go SLH!

:: Mike Wood 21:30 [+] :: 0 comments
...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Since March 2003
FastCounter by bCentral
Google