:: W4B photography's companion blog ::

:: W4B photography's companion blog ::


"I have been, and always shall be, your friend. Live long, and prosper... " - Spock

"Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever." - Lance Armstrong
:: welcome to W4B photography's companion blog :: My Main Page ::: Visit My Flickr PhotoBlog ::: Gmail Me! ::
[::..Some Fav's..::]
Get Firefox!
:: Environment Canada London Weather
www.flickr.com
work4bandwidth's photos More of work4bandwidth's photos
:: LanceArmstrong.com
:: Team Discovery
:: LAF.org
:: ProCycling
:: Cycling News
:: TourDe France
:: Gmail
:: Google.ca
:: Google News
:: Google Maps
:: MapQuest
:: Maps of London
:: CNN
:: BBC News
:: Sympatico Email
:: Hotmail
:: Yahoo Mail
:: Technorati
:: DNS-411.com
::www.80211hotspots.com
:: ThinkGeek.com
Dilbert Blog
:: Wired
:: Globe Technology
:: Dictionary.com
:: BabelFish Translator
:: / .
:: The Iceberg
:: Seti
:: TPS
:: MBAjungle
:: London Movie Listings
:: Honda SUVs
:: CAA London
:: San Diego Marine Museum
:: I,Cringley
:: Ontario Lottery Info
:: Mars Rovers JPL
[::..Some Blogs I read..::]
:: Happiness is a Choice
:: WWDN
:: WWdN: In Exile
:: Daily Source Code
:: All things Christie
:: The Scobleizer Weblog
:: Written Inc.
:: Thomas Hawk's Digital Connection
:: Flickr Nation
:: Flickr Blog
:: Flickr: London, Ont
:: Tips From the Top Floor
:: The Torontoist
:: GTA Bloggers
:: attu
:: Phainomena
:: Persephone
:: C'est What?
:: Daily Dose of Imagery
:: Heather's Marketing at Microsoft
:: John Porcaro
:: Halley's Comment
:: Joi Ito
:: Addicted to Digital Media
:: The Scripting News
:: iPodder.org
:: Doc Searls Weblog
:: William Gibson's Blog
:: Bacon and Eh's
:: BWG
:: Tokyo Calling
:: Kevin Rose
:: Sarah. Word
:: Alex Albrecht
:: Engadget
:: A View From Elsewhere
:: Channel Nine
:: Occupational Adventure
:: Matt Goyer
:: Around My Room
:: Jeremy Zawodny
:: Micro Persuasion
:: eclecticism
:: Boing Boing
:: Meta-Filter
:: Mike's List
:: Princess Joanna's Kingdom
:: The K Man
:: InstaPundit
:: Mike's Journal
:: Corporate Engagement
[::..Some Things I use..::]
:: Canon Cameras
:: SanDisk
:: London Honda
:: Honda Canada
:: Nike
:: Power Bar
:: G-Shock
:: Cat Eye
:: Rocky Mountain
:: Trek
:: Creative
:: Samsung
:: Logitech
[::..Other Things..::]
Listed on BlogsCanada
Blogarama
Listed on Blogwise


Terror Alert Level
Site Meter
[::..archive..::]

:: Saturday, June 11, 2005 ::

Some posts? Wow
misc: It is only 10am or so and it is already 25C outside and they are calling for over 30 again and a UV warning of about 9 which is insane!

I actually went out and rose my bike late yesterday afternoon. I cruised around without too much effort being made. Went my usual route to the university and out to the west end of the path. Even when the sun wasn't full on, it was super humid. You stop and you sweat. The breeze was great when moving though.

Saw lots of goslings - baby geese - on the bike path too. cute fuzzy grey miniatures.

Today it is going to be a another warm one, as I said, so I think I will be going to see Star Wars in an AC'd Silver City theatre this afternoon, going for a ride and also checking out the Labatt's 24 hour Relay - which is a corporate charity event here in London. My company is participating and I stuck it out for the whole 24 hours last year, but this time I am just going to check it out.

I need to sit somewhere cool and blog the vacation stuff because that actually takes some thought and such as I transcribe it, so that will wait. But for now, I have been catching up on my blog reading and goings on on the net, so I am going to get right to it.

Carpe Diem

:: Mike Wood 10:09 [+] :: 0 comments
...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Since March 2003
FastCounter by bCentral
Google