:: W4B photography's companion blog ::

:: W4B photography's companion blog ::


"I have been, and always shall be, your friend. Live long, and prosper... " - Spock

"Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever." - Lance Armstrong
:: welcome to W4B photography's companion blog :: My Main Page ::: Visit My Flickr PhotoBlog ::: Gmail Me! ::
[::..Some Fav's..::]
Get Firefox!
:: Environment Canada London Weather
www.flickr.com
work4bandwidth's photos More of work4bandwidth's photos
:: LanceArmstrong.com
:: Team Discovery
:: LAF.org
:: ProCycling
:: Cycling News
:: TourDe France
:: Gmail
:: Google.ca
:: Google News
:: Google Maps
:: MapQuest
:: Maps of London
:: CNN
:: BBC News
:: Sympatico Email
:: Hotmail
:: Yahoo Mail
:: Technorati
:: DNS-411.com
::www.80211hotspots.com
:: ThinkGeek.com
Dilbert Blog
:: Wired
:: Globe Technology
:: Dictionary.com
:: BabelFish Translator
:: / .
:: The Iceberg
:: Seti
:: TPS
:: MBAjungle
:: London Movie Listings
:: Honda SUVs
:: CAA London
:: San Diego Marine Museum
:: I,Cringley
:: Ontario Lottery Info
:: Mars Rovers JPL
[::..Some Blogs I read..::]
:: Happiness is a Choice
:: WWDN
:: WWdN: In Exile
:: Daily Source Code
:: All things Christie
:: The Scobleizer Weblog
:: Written Inc.
:: Thomas Hawk's Digital Connection
:: Flickr Nation
:: Flickr Blog
:: Flickr: London, Ont
:: Tips From the Top Floor
:: The Torontoist
:: GTA Bloggers
:: attu
:: Phainomena
:: Persephone
:: C'est What?
:: Daily Dose of Imagery
:: Heather's Marketing at Microsoft
:: John Porcaro
:: Halley's Comment
:: Joi Ito
:: Addicted to Digital Media
:: The Scripting News
:: iPodder.org
:: Doc Searls Weblog
:: William Gibson's Blog
:: Bacon and Eh's
:: BWG
:: Tokyo Calling
:: Kevin Rose
:: Sarah. Word
:: Alex Albrecht
:: Engadget
:: A View From Elsewhere
:: Channel Nine
:: Occupational Adventure
:: Matt Goyer
:: Around My Room
:: Jeremy Zawodny
:: Micro Persuasion
:: eclecticism
:: Boing Boing
:: Meta-Filter
:: Mike's List
:: Princess Joanna's Kingdom
:: The K Man
:: InstaPundit
:: Mike's Journal
:: Corporate Engagement
[::..Some Things I use..::]
:: Canon Cameras
:: SanDisk
:: London Honda
:: Honda Canada
:: Nike
:: Power Bar
:: G-Shock
:: Cat Eye
:: Rocky Mountain
:: Trek
:: Creative
:: Samsung
:: Logitech
[::..Other Things..::]
Listed on BlogsCanada
Blogarama
Listed on Blogwise


Terror Alert Level
Site Meter
[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, September 08, 2005 ::

Going to the T.
weekend: I am going to Toronto for the day to have lunch with Paul who has flown in From BC for the week and to check out Steph and Luke's new place in the Danforth area. Possibly a side trip to Ikea as there are some photo frames I like. Kind of a rainy day and not overly impressed so far.

I received an email from an old friend a couple of days ago. It was ten years ago Amber and Chris got married and I wore a Kilt at their wedding. The kilt pin I wear on a jacket now and then came from Amber for being part of that day. She was reminiscing and then I reminisced (that doesn't look right) back in my reply. Doesn't seem like ten years have passed. She and I used to spend a lot of time together hanging out. Toronto is great for that. Not so much London. I am going to try and make it down there and see her and her family soon. It won't be today though.

I am waiting as I type this for the Ipodder to download some content so I have some road listening. With the CBC on strike - or some part of it - they don't have much good content as the admin types fill in for the on air talent or they regurgitate old shows. So some podcasts seem in order. And I figure it has been weeks since I grabbed one I thought I would catch up on Adam Curry's Daily source code goings on. When Flickr was down for maintenance the other night I started to catch up on some blogs and was blown away on how much I have to read - if I want to! - to catch up.

OK... got to motor. Maybe some good pics from Toronto? Not sure if the weather is going to let me do that or not. But got lots of empty on the cards. Oh and if anyone sees a 1GB San Disk Ultra II Compact Flash memory card in the neighbourhood of $100 CDN let me know. I ran out of shots with the cheerleaders ( ) and I would rather something like that not happen again on more important shots... Speaking of which someone who works in the communications department at UWO saw my pics of the cheerleaders and invited me to contribute to a weekly contest that UWO has. Winner gets his or her pic on the UWO web site for the week. Thought that was pretty cool. I don't know what I will be able to shoot, but I am going to keep my eye open now for Western themed stuff around town. And the Western Fair opens tomorrow. Go and check out my pics I have there as part of that contest. :)

Later!

Carpe Diem

:: Mike Wood 09:39 [+] :: 0 comments
...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Since March 2003
FastCounter by bCentral
Google