:: W4B photography's companion blog ::

:: W4B photography's companion blog ::


"I have been, and always shall be, your friend. Live long, and prosper... " - Spock

"Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever." - Lance Armstrong
:: welcome to W4B photography's companion blog :: My Main Page ::: Visit My Flickr PhotoBlog ::: Gmail Me! ::
[::..Some Fav's..::]
Get Firefox!
:: Environment Canada London Weather
www.flickr.com
work4bandwidth's photos More of work4bandwidth's photos
:: LanceArmstrong.com
:: Team Discovery
:: LAF.org
:: ProCycling
:: Cycling News
:: TourDe France
:: Gmail
:: Google.ca
:: Google News
:: Google Maps
:: MapQuest
:: Maps of London
:: CNN
:: BBC News
:: Sympatico Email
:: Hotmail
:: Yahoo Mail
:: Technorati
:: DNS-411.com
::www.80211hotspots.com
:: ThinkGeek.com
Dilbert Blog
:: Wired
:: Globe Technology
:: Dictionary.com
:: BabelFish Translator
:: / .
:: The Iceberg
:: Seti
:: TPS
:: MBAjungle
:: London Movie Listings
:: Honda SUVs
:: CAA London
:: San Diego Marine Museum
:: I,Cringley
:: Ontario Lottery Info
:: Mars Rovers JPL
[::..Some Blogs I read..::]
:: Happiness is a Choice
:: WWDN
:: WWdN: In Exile
:: Daily Source Code
:: All things Christie
:: The Scobleizer Weblog
:: Written Inc.
:: Thomas Hawk's Digital Connection
:: Flickr Nation
:: Flickr Blog
:: Flickr: London, Ont
:: Tips From the Top Floor
:: The Torontoist
:: GTA Bloggers
:: attu
:: Phainomena
:: Persephone
:: C'est What?
:: Daily Dose of Imagery
:: Heather's Marketing at Microsoft
:: John Porcaro
:: Halley's Comment
:: Joi Ito
:: Addicted to Digital Media
:: The Scripting News
:: iPodder.org
:: Doc Searls Weblog
:: William Gibson's Blog
:: Bacon and Eh's
:: BWG
:: Tokyo Calling
:: Kevin Rose
:: Sarah. Word
:: Alex Albrecht
:: Engadget
:: A View From Elsewhere
:: Channel Nine
:: Occupational Adventure
:: Matt Goyer
:: Around My Room
:: Jeremy Zawodny
:: Micro Persuasion
:: eclecticism
:: Boing Boing
:: Meta-Filter
:: Mike's List
:: Princess Joanna's Kingdom
:: The K Man
:: InstaPundit
:: Mike's Journal
:: Corporate Engagement
[::..Some Things I use..::]
:: Canon Cameras
:: SanDisk
:: London Honda
:: Honda Canada
:: Nike
:: Power Bar
:: G-Shock
:: Cat Eye
:: Rocky Mountain
:: Trek
:: Creative
:: Samsung
:: Logitech
[::..Other Things..::]
Listed on BlogsCanada
Blogarama
Listed on Blogwise


Terror Alert Level
Site Meter
[::..archive..::]

:: Saturday, September 24, 2005 ::


Still nice out
Photos: Now being that it is autumn, the leaves are turning and it is getting a bit cooler. But it's still nice so i am trying to spend as much time outside before I don't want to or can't cuz it's really really cold. I can't stand winter. But anyhow, that means being out a fair bit this week.

I met Leanne's baby on Thursday who is a cute little girl- and quiet at least when I saw her. Though rumour has it not all the time. :) No pics yet from me, but there are some on her site and her flickr.

Found out that Dawn made it to Toronto without issue and is looking for work. No results on her Real Estate Exam yet. Had dinner with Kelly. Well really sat for a couple of hours over a couple of Chai Tea Latte's at Williams before a walk down to Stobie's Pizza for a veggie slice after all the rain we had on Thursday. Got trapped in Starbucks in the dowpour too earlier in the evening - and had the front window in the apt open. Rain really came in!

Got to see Kara's cool new apt downtown. Lot's of character and an interior light well in the centre of the building that is begging to have some photos taken of it. It's near city hall and if it had parking i would see if I could get in the building. It would be a nuisance for groceries and such otherwise having my car parked at the Galleria.

Watched CSI season premiere (was so so) and the Apprentice (was promising). E Ring looked interesting. West Wing is tomorrow night. And I watched the last episode of the previous season of West Wing this week on the PVR as well.

And last, the pic above was an experiment that I am not completely satisfied with but was OK. Kelly was a good sport in standing very still for a few seconds as people walked around her. One of a few pics I posted on my Flickr from when I went wandering at Western this week. I think I am flooding the UWO group on Flickr with my pics. You would think everyone is studying and not posting. :) I also left a comment on someone's Flickr site who is at UWO to see if they knew anyone who would be the human interest in some of the Western shots. It is tough to get people to do that when they are rushing back and forth to class and otherwise not in the mindset to be photographed.

Last week of Sept is ahead. Got a ton of work to do before switching teams, so posting here, and on Flickr might be light. Though I do have a road trip to shoot some pics of St. Jacobs for Kara lined up later in the week. No word on whether I get to have some field access at the UWO homecoming either. If I don't, I might not bother with the game. We shall see.

Enjoy your weekends everyone - if you have them on the weekend. :)

Carpe Diem

:: Mike Wood 10:24 [+] :: 0 comments
...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Since March 2003
FastCounter by bCentral
Google