:: W4B photography's companion blog ::

:: W4B photography's companion blog ::


"I have been, and always shall be, your friend. Live long, and prosper... " - Spock

"Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever." - Lance Armstrong
:: welcome to W4B photography's companion blog :: My Main Page ::: Visit My Flickr PhotoBlog ::: Gmail Me! ::
[::..Some Fav's..::]
Get Firefox!
:: Environment Canada London Weather
www.flickr.com
work4bandwidth's photos More of work4bandwidth's photos
:: LanceArmstrong.com
:: Team Discovery
:: LAF.org
:: ProCycling
:: Cycling News
:: TourDe France
:: Gmail
:: Google.ca
:: Google News
:: Google Maps
:: MapQuest
:: Maps of London
:: CNN
:: BBC News
:: Sympatico Email
:: Hotmail
:: Yahoo Mail
:: Technorati
:: DNS-411.com
::www.80211hotspots.com
:: ThinkGeek.com
Dilbert Blog
:: Wired
:: Globe Technology
:: Dictionary.com
:: BabelFish Translator
:: / .
:: The Iceberg
:: Seti
:: TPS
:: MBAjungle
:: London Movie Listings
:: Honda SUVs
:: CAA London
:: San Diego Marine Museum
:: I,Cringley
:: Ontario Lottery Info
:: Mars Rovers JPL
[::..Some Blogs I read..::]
:: Happiness is a Choice
:: WWDN
:: WWdN: In Exile
:: Daily Source Code
:: All things Christie
:: The Scobleizer Weblog
:: Written Inc.
:: Thomas Hawk's Digital Connection
:: Flickr Nation
:: Flickr Blog
:: Flickr: London, Ont
:: Tips From the Top Floor
:: The Torontoist
:: GTA Bloggers
:: attu
:: Phainomena
:: Persephone
:: C'est What?
:: Daily Dose of Imagery
:: Heather's Marketing at Microsoft
:: John Porcaro
:: Halley's Comment
:: Joi Ito
:: Addicted to Digital Media
:: The Scripting News
:: iPodder.org
:: Doc Searls Weblog
:: William Gibson's Blog
:: Bacon and Eh's
:: BWG
:: Tokyo Calling
:: Kevin Rose
:: Sarah. Word
:: Alex Albrecht
:: Engadget
:: A View From Elsewhere
:: Channel Nine
:: Occupational Adventure
:: Matt Goyer
:: Around My Room
:: Jeremy Zawodny
:: Micro Persuasion
:: eclecticism
:: Boing Boing
:: Meta-Filter
:: Mike's List
:: Princess Joanna's Kingdom
:: The K Man
:: InstaPundit
:: Mike's Journal
:: Corporate Engagement
[::..Some Things I use..::]
:: Canon Cameras
:: SanDisk
:: London Honda
:: Honda Canada
:: Nike
:: Power Bar
:: G-Shock
:: Cat Eye
:: Rocky Mountain
:: Trek
:: Creative
:: Samsung
:: Logitech
[::..Other Things..::]
Listed on BlogsCanada
Blogarama
Listed on Blogwise


Terror Alert Level
Site Meter
[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, November 24, 2005 ::

Man it snowed.
blogging: It was the first real snowfall of the season last night and I think the white landscape might be around for a bit. There is a nice foamy beer head situation on top of the CRV at the moment and my snowbrush/scraper is no where to be found. I have everything else handy - but not the one thing that would be useful... Got some new snow boots which I will christen this afternoon when I go out too. And remember the cracked fog light that I found when I was in Strathroy a couple of weeks ago? Well to get it replaced means about 400 bucks since Honda only sells them in sets of two. They are the integrated in bumper style. Mor is trying to source just a lense, but I imagine that with the snow and ice in there now I am going to have some damage to the reflector too. sigh.

Picked up some business cards for the photography thing Wednesday from Staples. Would have come in handy Tuesday when I ran into someone who used to work with me and we briefly talked photography and neither of us had pen/paper for contact info. I think I got word to her through a friend, but not sure yet. That situation won't happen again.

In January, I am tentatively shooting a couple of Toronto bands Exit to Nowhere and possibly The Scarlet Sins too. I just need to find a location. I was thinking of going on a recce next week to see what I can find and get more details.

I imagine I will blog more later as it is pretty crappy outside.

Carpe Diem

:: Mike Wood 11:53 [+] :: 2 comments
...

2 Comments:

Hey Mike. I'm loving your photos even more these days - maybe it's because they so vibrantly contrast against the awful weather we're having.

Either way, save one of those business cards for me.

By Blogger carmilevy, at 7:50 PM  

Thanks Carmi. And I have a few spares. I will get ya one.

By Blogger Mike Wood, at 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Since March 2003
FastCounter by bCentral
Google