:: Monday, January 01, 2007 ::
things to do in 07
I don't do New Year's Resolutions. Well not normally. Call it goal setting. Or an agenda. Here are a few for this year that I thought up recently (in no particular order) and decided to put to paper - or the equivalent digital variety...
1. Back up frequently - and don't knock the back up drive onto the floor again - now I have a .5 TB sized one.. . :P
2.Ease into getting fit again. walk before I run. And actually use the Goodlife gym membership I pay for!
3. With photos, take Quality over Quantity. Less editing that way. :)
4.Get back to driving around the province and exploring and getting lost on purpose down the road less travelled.
5. Take a good long vacation somewhere.
6. Get that web site done and a domain. (as if the LJ, DA, Myspace, flickr, and blogger are not enough!)
7. ride the bike like I did in 03-05. though perhaps not as far. :)
9. Drink less coffee and more water. go back to tea perhaps.
10. get at least one tattoo.
11. pair down my stuff. get rid of the storage unit. less is more.
12. find a cool loft style place to live in with huge windows and high ceilings.
OK. eclectic list I know. but most are managable and the whole lot is do-able. Oh and I felt that adding have a girlfriend or relationship of some sort as #13 would jinx that so I didn't add it. :)
Does anyone else make resolutions?
:: Mike Wood 12:56 [+] ::
"they say" whoever they are that writing it down is the first step to getting it done. I will definatly hold you to a few of those for sure,
namely #'s 2, 6, 7, 8, and definatly 10 :)
Happy 07 Mike.